Severe headache, profuse sweating followed by blurred vision, taking blood pressure medicines. Cause?

I woke of with a pounding headache and sweaty. No blurred vision , my speech problems but seems to me I was stumbling when I walk. I am on blood pressure medications but have had no problems. Not consistent on taking my meds. Try not be stress out about things. Just took my pressure and it was 183/113; 84 pulse rate. I ate pork ribs for dinner yesterday. I am 5 3 and weigh 189. Had labs taken Friday and levels were not high.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012