Severe headache, pressure behind the eye, dizzyness, blurry vision, coughing. What could this be due to?

Severe headache , pressure behind the eye, dizzyness, blurry vision , coughing. What could this be? im suffering from severe head pain on my right side above my temple. the pain feels like someone is hammering nails into my skull and causes pressure behind my eye as if its being pushed outwards. I get dizzy and blurry vision regularly and recently suffer bouts of coughing which causes a popping... Not relevant? Ask a doctor now ยป
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013