Severe headache on the temple throughout the day, increasingly chattering teeth, negative test for temporal arthritis. Had root canal, sealed canal. Cause and remedy?

I have severe headache on right temple, constant pain throughout the day for the last month. Teeth are chattering increasingly. Heachache for a month, had root canal work month ago and then 2 weeks ago sealed canal. Had a tooth infection a month ago, lower premolar and then had root canal work. Causing me great pain and depression. Blood tests have ruled out temporal arteritis . Help please!
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012