Severe headache, joint pain. Remedy?

I woke up with the worst headache. I have never experienced one this severe. Every time I stand up or turn my head the throbbing is debilitating. I feel as though I will black out. When I put my chin towards my chest the pain runs along left and right side of my neck and back. My joints are also being affected, even when I try to make a fist.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Hello
I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. I suggest you to take advil or tylenol for temporary relief but for a better solution you need to use prophhylactic treatment for this which will provide you some free interval. Consulting a neurologist is the better choice for treatment as it sounds like migraine type of headache. Thank you.