Severe headache after consuming alcohol. Taking migraine medication. Treatment for symptoms?

hi i have a problem that from last couple of months when ever i drinks some whisky i got a sewere headic in just 3 pegs and some time back i used to drink half of the bottle and in morning i wake up verry fresh but now my head starts paining in just 3 drinks now i take migranil tablet before drinking and it keeps me away from head ace maximum times so please advise is it a serious problem or it can be cured my e mail id is YYYY@YYYY regards
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012