Severe hair fall, dandruff. Using shampoo with MORF F solution. Correct application?

Hello DOC. I have suffering from hair fall since 2-3 years , but sometimes it goes on peak and sometimes becone just normal , though right now it on peak , my local DOC adviced me a shampoo with MORR F solution ... I wsnted to know is it rightly pescribed ? I m already applying it daily bt since a week suffered from dandruff so i discontinue using it , i wanted to know can i continue using it and if yess how much should be tge application keeoing in mind my dandruff and hairfall ( not baldness ) ?? Please help
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012