Severe gastritis problem. Stabbing pressure on breastbone, abdominal pain. Fast heart rate on drinking alcohol. Reason?

Ive had moderately severe gastritis in the past and dont think it ever really went away. Ill get sharp almost stabbing pressure on either side of my breastbone and I get dull pains or pokes in my whole upper abdomen and back, shoulder blade area as well. I know this could be pancreas , liver, gall bladder , stomache ulcer , etc. Ive also noticed Ill get slight dizziness sometimes. Also if I drink alcohol then the next day when I eat I will get really tired and have a faster heart rate. Doesnt happen all the time and mostly if I had too much to drink and have more carbs in that meal. Any ideas?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013