Severe fatigue, stress, tail bone pain, fuzzy vision, lack of concentration, habit of regular masturbation, improper food habits. Cause?

I m 13 now and I feel that masturbation is becoming a habit. I looked up what the side effects are and I have, feeling tired all the time, stress , fuzzy vision (I m always on the computer so that might be the cause), tail bone hurts all the time. What can I do to get rid of the side effects and how do I get out of the habit of masturbation? (Are the side effects removable?) Second question: When i m in school I feel that it s hard to concentrate. (I never get lunch and now it s summer so I might be worst at eating all my meals) Is that the cause? If so how can I improve. Not by just eating but with a plan to get me to eat. Or if not the cause what is?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012
Thanks for query,
Dear this is quite early to masturbate.
Nothing to worry,this habit is not having any bed or side effect.
Problem with you is just psychological and try to forget it.
Do not see any sex movies or porno on computer which are main sources of get you sexually excited.
Concentrate your mind in study at this age.
Problem of not having concentration in school may be due to false fear about masturbation.
You can take full breakfast before going to school so that if you do not take any thing is school will be ok.
Ok and bye,
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Praveen Tayal's  Response
Masturbation as such does not have any physical effects on the body. It is more commonly related with psychological effects. You need to divert your mind to more interesting things like sports and get yourself examined by a physician to find out the causes of your physical symptoms.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal