Severe ear discharge, cracks behind ears, infection, oozing discharge. Treatment options?

My ears are always a goopy mess. I try very hard not to get water in them. The last time I had a doctor scoop the sludge out of it his exact words were, What the hell is that! He sent it in to the lab but never followed up with me. All my other doctors just give me ear drops and send me home. Is there a skin condition that can cause the skin to ooze inside the ear. When I was a child I would get cracks behind my ears that would ooze and get infected. The skin doctor treated it with cortozen. I cant help thinking its the same condition. The problem in my ears started 11 years ago when I lived in. I have always believed it was the wet climate that set it off.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013