Severe disc herniation in L4-L5, disc fissures. Undergoing decompression therapy. Permanent cure?

hi, i am 30 years old suffering from a serious disc herniation in l4-l5, i am having a decompression therapy and other therapies and it s working. i am asking if there is there is any supplements to take to heal my disc fissures after i finish the therapy, and to strengthen my disc. Glucosamine , chondroitine or collagen are useful to take as food supplements. I will appreciate any reply, Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013