Severe diarrhea, no relief with lopermade, bezlock, norflox. What can be done?

my wife smt c.k. sailaja aged 49 years got severe loose motion yester day 30 times went to toilet and got some sound during the loose motion time my doctor prescribe lopermade and bezlock and norfolx daily two times and electrol poder givien every one hour sofar frequency reduced but not cure what action may i take doctor?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
You need to ensure that you tale plenty of oral fluids. So continue the electoral powder. Most actues diarrhoeas settle down within 48 to 72 hours