Severe diarrhea, hemorrhoids, had bleeding, painful. What can be done?

I was just yesterday in the hospital for severe diarrhoa and hemerrhoids. they gave me a prescription to get suppositories for my hemerrhoids. Well today when i went to put it in it wouldnt go in very far so i pushed a little harder and it finally went in, but in the process i think i burst the hemerrhoid. It bled a little bit nothing severe and the pain I have been suffering from it was almost instantly relieved. I am a bit concerned as this has never happened before. What should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013
use homoeopathic medicine named hemammalis-Q 20 drop 3 times with cup of water and nitric acid 30, 5 drop 2 times and avoid ginger
dr praveen pathak