Severe dandruff problem, hair loss. Used ketoconozole shampoo. Solution for this problem?

Doctor, i am suffering from severe dandruff problem since 5 years. weekly twice i am taking head bath, using clean comb but still suffering, as per doctors advice ive used ketoconozole shampoo and also not applying oil in the scalp I was using pantene shampoo now im using shikakai powder but no use. i have a long hair now i am loosing it every day. Please help me out with a permanent solution to get rid of this problem.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012