Severe dandruff for years. Have allergies, breathless on using shampoos. Losing hair. Any home remedy?

I am suffering from severe Dandruff for last 10+years and it exist thru out the year now. I am having allergies and usage of any shampoos and anti dandruff creams/ serum makes me feel breathless . Also loosing hair for last 5 years or so. Are their any odor less treatments or medicines or home remedies to cure this ? Initial this problem was seasonal (during winter) now it exist thru out the year. I am male living in Ahmedabad , age - 43 years. Job is s/w and majority of the time spent is indoors. Fresh air and sun exposure is limited.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013