Severe cramping in the leg, feet and groin area during the flu. Black outs, breathing difficulty. Should be concerned?

While resting, sick with flu 7 days though not immobilized, I had severe cramping in both legs groin to foot simultaneously, vision blacked out and nearly fainted. I have never had this before. I do have discomfort breathing, but I expect that with the flu. Should I be concerned? I have tried to stand again but pain returns so right now I am sitting, drinking water and wiggling my toes.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  21 Awaiting Answer