Severe cough, vomiting clear, odourless, tasteless liquid, pain near gall bladder. Treatment for cough?

I HAVE HAD THIS COUGH FOR @ LEAST A YR IT IS TO THE POINT THAT SOMETIMES I COUGH AND GAG UNTIL I VOMMITT UP CLEAR,ODOLESS,TASTELESS LIQUID 4 OR 5 TIMES A DAY EVERYDAY I HAVE HAD CT,X RAYS,BLOOD WORK , SWALLOW TEST AND THE LIGHT RAN DOWN MY THROAT BUT THEY SAY THEY CAN T FIND ANYTHING I ALSO W/IN THE LAST TWO WEEKS STARTED HAVING A CONSTANT BUT LIGHT PAIN ON MY RIGHT SIDE MY GALLBLDDERR HAS BEEN REMOVED OVER THIRTY YRS AGO MY UTERUS & RIGHT OVARY HAS ALSO BEEN REMOVED 12YRS AGO
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012