Severe cough, swollen nostrils, spasms, difficulty breathing while coughing, tongue ulcers. Treatment?

I have a nasty cough and iv just looked in the mirror and seen that my tonsils are very swollen but I don t have any symtom of tonsillitis , I just have a very bad cough , it was phlem producing and then went to a dry cough and now it s abit of both. When I cough it feels asif I can t stop and then for a few moments after the cough spasm it feels hard to breath. Also when I got the cough I got a little ulcer on the right side of my tongue it has grown a tiny bit and is more painful.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013