Severe constipation, difficulty passing stools. Taking laxatives, burning in throat. Treatment options?

I ve had digestive issues for a while. Now when I take laxatives I don t poop at all. My body also rejects coffee, meaning when I drink it, I get no effect from it and just swells my throat a bit. When I took the laxatives, I felt a bit of a burn in my throat (like the burn that comes wit GERD ) nothing else. I m really getting worried and I can t have a normally bowel movement unless I use an enema.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013