Severe cold and persisting cough, pain in the spleen, bubbles in urine and watery stools. History of hernia. Causes?

hi, about 2 weeks ago i had a bad cold and was coughing real bad that i had to vomit but nothing came up and i was gagging for a min then i had this pain in my spleen area for a few days. then i was coughing somemore and all in a sudden i felt sick to my stomache and started sweatting and felt like i was going to vomit again and also felt like i was going to have the runs and felt like i was going to faint but i didnt do nothing. i also have a hernia in my belly button area that felt softer afterward and now when i use the washroom my stool come s out thin and long or thin small pieces and my urine is bubbly with little white particles floating in it, have any ideal
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012