Severe cold. Difficulty in breathing and sneezing. Taken antibiotics. Cure for stuffed nose?

hi, i ve been having cold for about a month now. it started with sneezing , then stuffy nostrils, difficulty breathing , inso,ia, sore throat and pain in the ear. I started ampicillin for about 3 days but no improvement, went to see my doctor and was prescribed a macrolide azimed, linex probiotics, eardrop, nosedrop famarzoline and mouth spray. All symptoms left except the stuffed nose thou i was relived when on the antibiotic azimed. but on use for 5days as stated by my doctor, i had a rebound and now when i blow my nose, d right shows stains of fresh blood and the left is completely stuffed and when force is applied i feel sensation in my ears. presently, i started loratadine and coldrexmaxgrip lemon but still no relief. what do i likely have
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012