Severe chronic pain since years. What does a black widow mean?

I was curious what the heart attack that so many women have is called. Black widow?? ~ NEVERMIND! I can look on the woman s FB page, as a friend had this, recovered from it and a few months later she had another one that took her life. I am in NO WAY, SHAPE OR FORM ***PAYING*** to find an answer that is already online!!!! ESPECIALLY $18!!!! I have been in and out of the hospital over the past decade (as I SHOULD be dead myself) due to a doc not believing my severe chronic pain , that I ve had since I was in my teens, having had my first migraine when I was 2 years of age. This well known and well established doc took me off of narcs and put me on what I THOUGHT was safe , believing him, as I could purchase the same thing OTC . Little did I know that Ibuprofen would almost kill me. So there s NO WAY I am paying for medical advise online! If I can t trust a doc in PERSON, face to face, I m NOT going to trust one online, as you could be PLAYING a doc!
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013