Severe burning pain in the lower back, waist, hip, groin. Hurts while moving. Reason?

I have severe burning pain in my lower left back and sorta my rt and my hip love handle area is swollen and around my groin area hurts just the same with burning hurts walking sitting up and laying down awhile before around my groin area I was having knot like feelings and like muscle type pulses the spasm type things went away after a night with my girlfriend but this huge new pains came abruptly is it pulled muscles and groin from certain movements I had hurt my shoulder moving a pool table prior to this and hurt my shoulder there was weird pain in the groin area but not this severe I want to go to the ER it s hurting that bad!!!
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Hi...looks like you sprained some muscles... take analgesic and muscle relaxant for a few days and it should resolve...

Dr. Ashish Verma