Severe body pain, sensitive skin. Symptoms of flu or pneumonia?

Hello I just recently began to have severe body aches with extremely sensitive skin as well. I am just wondering is this the flu or possibly something else? I have had the flu before, of course, but I do not remember my body hurting this bad at all or hurting to the point of my skin actually hurting. Please give me a clue as to what this may be. Also my 14 month old daughter is just now getting over pneumonia . I have never had it myself so I was also wondering if it might possibly be pneumonia. Thank u
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013