Severe back pain, recurring small red, raised dots on the tips of spine post workout. On Diclofenac, Naproxen. Worrisome?

Hello Dr. Samuel, I am typing on behalf of my girlfriend. She has just been exercising, doing some kickboxing. She has had some problems with her back pain for a while now. She has been taking Diclofenac and Naproxen as anti inflammatories to assist with inflammation of the tissue around her back. Only just tonight, after exercising she has had some small red dots that are upon the tips of the vertebrae of her spin. After her exercise class, the dots where raised. However, these 2mm dots are flat to the skin surface now. She has no pain and thought that her back was feeling better. However, these dots have just suddenly appeared and are quite disturbing to see. Is this something that we should be worrying about? Best regards, Stev
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012