Severe anxiety and depression with shortness of breath, palpitations, chest and back pains, feeling of butterflies in stomach. Treatment?

I m 14 and I suffer from severe anxiety and depression . Lately, I ve had shortness of breath, rapid, heavy heartbeat , palpitations and when I have shortness of breath, I feel a butterfly feeling in my stomach for a second. I don t know if any of this is normal for anxiety but I m having chest and back pains because I m focusing on breathing and stuff. Any help? Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012