Severe acne on chest, back, face post skin whitening treatment. Had taken multivitamins, vb7 forte. Cause?

sir 2 months back i had taken a skin whitening treatment from a skin clinic after completed this treatment i got good results this time i was taking multivitamins tablet vb7 forte whhich doctor had prescricbed me ,but after the treatmenmnt i stooped this medication as suggested by doctors ,now m having lots of acne on my chest back , neck and face ,what is the reasob of acnne ? and tell me its remedy
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012