Severe acne during menses, prescribed dianette. Earlier intake of pill caused persistent cough, leg and arm pain. Other alternatives?

I suffer from bad acne most often around the time of my period. It is painful and embarrassing. My doctor recently prescribed me dianette for the problem. I have previously been on dianette and it worked wonders however after being on the pill for 4 years I was concerned by pains in my legs and arms, I also had a persistent cough . I came off dianette and these symptoms disappeared however, my acne came back worse than ever before, I had spots on my back and chest which I did not have before dianette. I am concerned if I begin using this pill again it may put my health in danger and that the same problem will arise as soon as I come off the pill again. However as I know it
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012