Severe acidity involving chest pain and vomiting. Why does it keep coming back?

Dr. my wife is suffering acute acidity from May 12 onwards, in the mean time she was admited twice in a reputed nursing home. After discharge from the hospital she again feel the same problem, some times she vomit hole night and she unable to take food. she always feels acidity and stomac pain and vomiting . Recently she loose weight from 44 kg to 38 kg. She always feels vomiting and chest pain . She was unable to intake food even after feeling hungry due to vomiting tendency. Kindly help me to come out the problem.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012