Severe abdominal pain before and after bowel movement with fainting feeling, sweating. Any ideas?

I m 19 yrs old, I have had horrible abdominal pain sometimes just before I try and go to the toilet, I can be on then toilet literally for seconds and I will feel extremely faint, go very pale and start sweating. It s not through straining, I m not constipated and I will still feel like this for anything up to 20 minutes afterwards with some stomach pain (admittedly milder than when this all starts) continuing for hours. Any ideas on what it could be?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012