Severe abdominal cramps, brown discharge, clots. Tubal ligation done. Treatment?

Hello, I am a 30 year old woman, I have 3 kids and have had my tubes tied 3 years ago. Last month when I had my cycle I left a tampon inside and had to have it removed at the hospital as I was in sever pain. I had my cycle last week again which is 8 days early but didn t think much of it, my cycle didn t last as long nor was it as heavy, it ended on sunday morning. Now this morning I have sever cramps again on my left side by my abdomin, when I went to the bathroom this morning I passed a large amount of brown smelly discharge that had a few cloats in it the consistancy was not quite jello but thicker than water for sure. I ended up putting a slender tampon in as I felt as though I was continuously leaking this fluid. After about 4 hours I removed the tampon to find it was about 3/4 full of this brown very stinky odor fluid. What could this be? Should I be concerned? Do I go seek medical attention?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  89 Awaiting Answer