Severe Headache, sweating, and fatigue. Pink to red rashes from the collar bone to the chest. Cause and cure?

Hello. I am submitting this for my 26yr old daughter in another state who does not have inernet access at the moment. She has been hot & sweaty (turned A/C to 60 degrees in Houston TX), but has temp of 95.1, 95.2.
Started yesterday with splitting headache and body sweats. Now she has pink/red rash from collar bone down the front of her chest. Tired, but no other symptoms that I'm aware of. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013