Several tiny flaky spots on the base of shaft, no pus or blister, can be easily peeled. What could it be?

hello, i have several tiny flaky spots on the base of my shaft. the area isnt red, no puss or infection, no blister although they look like tiny blisters but without water in them. Also, i can peel it away and have normal skin underneath. i do use bar soap and dont use much lotion. i do dry masturbate but not all the time and i have had recent sex like 2 weeks. i have no discharges or anything just tiny tiny little spots here and there that are dry and flaky. it also looks like the wrinkle in my balls can be seen more, i am getting closer to 30 so perhaps i may be getting old man balls?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012