Sever hair loss, hair thinning, dandruff, dry skin post smoking cessation. What could be the cause?

hello Im 32 years old and despite smoking for some years on and off iv lived a paleo lifestyle for last few years, iv always since pre teens suffered with dry scalp and react to alcohol for sure and get severe dandruff when doing so. but now 1 month into giving up smoking my body has been very weird, hair loss , hair thinning, severve dandruff with no trigger foods eaten, and awful skin as though i should alsmost go back on ciggerettes to stop these weird reactions in my body, i went cold turkey , its been 28 days since my last ciggerete. please help, i didnt expect this much problems after quitting
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012