Serum feritin level 22ug, having severe hair loss, advised Florisene, Tricologic, having heart burns. Why ?

Hello. I am a69yr old female. My serum ferritin level 22ug, this is considered normal on a blood test. But I am having severe hair loss. My Tricologist says my level should be at least 80ug for healthy hair. She has given me Florisene, Tricologic Woman, also Zinc and vitamin D tablets. Each time Itake them I have heartburn and feel sick, although I take them as directed. I take 10mg of Diazepam and 20mg of Propanolol for Dystonia . My blood test for aenemia was normal. Thank You.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012