Septum at the tip of nose has severe pain, looks red from inside, bloody drainage. Septoplasty, sinus surgery done few days ago. Cause?

I had septoplasty , sinus surgery , and rasping of bone after breaking my nose 6 days ago. The septum at the tip of my nose (all I can see) has gotten more painful and looks red on the inside. Major swelling of nose appears to be going Down, but pain increasing. I am still taking antibiotics following surgery. I still have bloody drainage, and have been running a 100.1temperature for 2 days.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013