Sepsis with infection in lungs. Low platelet count. Taking steroid. What can be done?

helo,doctor,plz answr my question &give me immideate the conditiön is fathr aged 59yrs is sufering 4m sepsis with infection in lungs&it is worsing day by day 4m 4days.he has ITP 15yrs back&he undrwnt spleenctomy thn also had depresion tht time undrwnt treatment cured 4m 1yr he is sufering with low platelet count&HB percent became serious thn doctor advisd him cyclosporin tablets with heavy dose increasing levels as the count was nt imporvg.aftr 9mnts of usage he got severe headche etc 4r there is no improvemnt v swiftd 2 any doctor.where took treatmnt 15yrs back.he usd steroids wisliön up2 60mg.thn he got psychosis problm.doctr slowly askd 2 reduc the dose&stop.nextday whn he stopd medicine.he became sick,fevr,unable 2 talk,breathles nes.took him2 doctr.thy diagnosd as infection in lungs&it is he is on ventilator.platelet count is 0000.but neutrofils& wbc rnt enough.givg steroids,antiboitics,anti fungal .plz tel treatmt wht can b done.becz doctors rnt givg hope.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012