Separated from wife, not willing to compromise. Should I sacrifice my life for son, confused?

hello, i am david and well settled.i married 2years back and we had a son of 1yr2months old.we seperated 3 months back .our main argument is she expect me to do and accept what she wishes to do,but when i told her what i expect her to do.she always neglected my wish.because of this i couldnot happy and i started to neglect her wish back.then she said i do not love her and took my son and left me.right now she told me that if i could accept her wish and ready to fulfil her wish she will come back.i dont want to lost my son but i know that if she live like before,ill face the same problem and will not happy again.shall i sacrifice my life for my son or what will i do.i am really confused.plz help
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description. You are correct. No confusion please. You should recall your wife for the sake of your family life and future. Mind you. There is no YOU, SHE, CHILD etc. Family coexists. Everyone in the family contributes for the family's better future. Once the members starts think selfishly the basis of family union is ruptured.

Second, in love and war there is no selfishness. We love not as a sacrifice, we cannot do so. Love and affection knows no language, religion et all. I feel the lack of love and affection in your family. Don't blame anybody for this. You start and rest should follow. Your child needs you both. You don't sacrifice anything for your wife or child, but sacrifice for your family and in turn for you.

You can contact me over HCM phone consultaton facility for further family counseling which is a must in your case.

Hope this clears your doubts. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.