Sensitive skin, have acne scars, open pores, white heads. How to get flawless skin?

Hi,I am 26 year s old.I have tried many skin products and have shown my skin to many dermatologists in Pakistan but it hasn t rendered me the results I want.I take good care of my skin.My skin has become very sensitive,easily gets prone to spots and redness if the product reacts to my skin.I used to have acne six year s back which resulted in minor scarring on my cheeks.I have open pores,white heads,milia s around the eye area.I want to have a brighter flawless skin without these imperfections before my engagement which is next month.Suggest some vitamins also for healthy skin and hair.Shall be very grateful.I am trying to make the payment from my uk debit card and its not going through.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012