Sensation of squeezing in left arm, had carpal tunnel surgery, had injection spine. What now?

I also have the sensation like someone is squeezing in my upper left arm . I have been diagnosed with double crush syndrome . I had left hand carpal tunnel surgery a month ago and will have surgery on the right hand in february . I had injection in spine for a herniated disc in c 4 -5 , which did nothing to help but started PT a month ago and thats when the squeezing started .. i do have some time without pain in my neck but not much.. any thoughts on options as I do not want surgery on my neck... thanks
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to Healthcare magic.Thank you for the query.
You need to do ultrasound or ct scan to verfy is there any nerve or vessel comprssion . This is oftenly seen in so called thoracic outlet syndrome and it can be managed by surgery or by some other methods.
Wish you good health. Regards