Sensation in head, like hot needles pricking, pressure sensation. MRI normal. What is wrong?

Hi, I am a 49 year old woman. About 2 1/2 yrs. ago I began having a strange sensation on the left side of my head. After I had that for a month, the whole top of my head felt like hot needles were poking op of my head.after suffering with that for a month my husband took me to the e.r. they did an mri but it came back normal. The needle feeling on top of my head went away but I constantly have this stinging, weird pressure feeling on the side of my head. Sometimes I have a day with it gone but that is rare and it's heaven!!! This is bothering me so much I don't want to live!! I put ice on side of head...doesn't help. I bought a neck massager but that doesn't help either. This is not a headache it's hell! please give me advice!
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013