Semi-closed, glassy, bloodshot eyes. Joint pain, low blood pressure. Breath smells of urine. Connected symptoms?

I have had semi closed glassy, bloddshot eyes for several years now. Year round. I have also had unexplained bruising on my arms and legs (as many as 45 bruises at one time). This also has been ongoing for years. I will have long bouts of severe joint pain in my elbows, wrists, and hips coinciding with severe exhaustion. This will last for weeks and then I will get what I call a remission where I will be alsmost pain free for two or three blissful weeks and then it will start again. I am 45 with 4 children (youngest is 2). I have very low blood pressure (90/62 is not unusual) and heart rate of 54 typically. I also have been made aware that my breath smells of urine . I noticed the taste but until my husband said it I was in denial. Are these symptoms connected in any way?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012