Semen test done, advised Maxoza. Will the medicine help in improving count, motility?

hello doc I had a semen test in which sperm count was 31mill/ml and active motility type A is 27%, type B is 25%, type C 10% and type D is 36%. Morphology test is showing normal=17% As per WHO and doctor has prescribed to take maxoza powder. Just I want to know based on report shall I go for IUI? and also taking maxoza powder will increase sperm count, motility and morphology. Please advice me. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012