Semen leakage after urination, wet substance after erection, scalp irritation, tiredness, masturbation. How to get relief?

hi,,me 25 year old in job. Continuously harassed by semen leakage after urine and getting some wet material after even small erection and both of them making me tired and immediately eye goes inside and face looses its energy and even i feel some structure change in waist part as size of it increasing day by day.I feels some irritation on scalp which caused of hair fall also. I was involve in masturbation from 15 year old and get rid of it at 19 and again started at 21 and till now in very controlled manner but even after that i feels some weakness over there . My weight is 70 and height is 5.8.
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have
been indulged in masturbation since many years and now facing problems related to sexual activities and general health .
First of all there is myth in a mind of common man that excessive masturbation is the reason of all sexual problems But I would like to state that it has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world and proved scientifically that masturbation does not have any negative effect on any organ or system in the body.All the problems that you are facing now are mind related and due to anxiety.

Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and improve your health.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..

As regards passing leakage of liquid from urthethra it is excessive secretion of Cowper's glands located in urethra which get stimulated with slight sexual stimulation and is nothing to be worried about it.
Dr.Patil