Semen examination report. Volume: 2ml, sperm count: 70 million/ml. What precautions need to be taken?

Hi Doctor, I have done my semen Examination and here is the report: Volume: 2 ML, Viscosity:THICK, Reaction: ALKALINE, SPERM COUNT: 70 million/ml, Active Motile: 70 % Sluggish: 15%, NON MOTILE: 15%, EPITHELIAL CELL: 1-2/hPF, MORPHOLOGY NORMAL: 80%, PUS CELL: OCCASIONAL.,RED CELL:NIL. Would you please share you finding after seeing this report.. and what precaution i need to take... eagerly we are looking for a kid..Thanks!! Prasenjit..
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012