Semen analysis showed low sperm count, advised tests to detect azoospermia. Chances of natural impregnation?

hi there doctors,as i dont know who i am talking to. i am a 28 year old male struggling to get my partner pregnant i have recently undergone a test in my local hospital result came back little or no sperm but there were some as my doctor said but not in any great numbers.he has asked me to go for another test and if the tests came back as azoospermia there is no hope to produce a natural child..heartbrake...what are your thoughts?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012