Semen analysis report, total sperm count, motility of sperm. Is it normal?

Dear Sir, My age is 34. By profession, I am a Chartered Accountant...long sitting hours. Laboratory report indicates: My semen volume is 2.5 ML, Colour: Creamy, Reaction: Alkaline, PH: 8, Viscocity Liquefaction Time: 1 hour, Fructose test: Positive, Total sperm count: 75 Million/ml, Active motile: 30%, Sluggish motile: 20 %, Non motile: 50%, Pus Cells 1-2/HPF, Macrophages 0-1/HPF, Yeast/Bacteria: Nil, Abnormal forms: 3%, Immature forms: Occasional, Agglutination : Nil, Clumping : Present. Need your advice regarding the above. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012