Semen analysis report shows Azospermia. Ultrasound shows bilateral variocele seen in the testicles, mild pain. Suggestions?

Dear Dr. Sir, I am sending you my reports. Name Shahbaz Malik Age 30Years Sex Male 1. Semen Analysis Physical Examination: Quantity 2 ml, Colour Cremey white, Reaction Alkaline, Consistancy thin, Liquification time 30 minuts Microscopic examination: Total Sperm count Nil Motality: Active Nil, Dead Nil, WBC 1-2/HPF, Epithelial Rare/HPF, Sluggish Nil, Abnormal -%, RBC Nil/HPF CONCLUSION: Azospermia ______________________________________________2. FSH level 2.62 mlU/ml 3.LH level 3.48 mlU/ml 4. TESTICULAR / SCROTUM ULTRA SOUND a.Comments: Bilateral normal testicals, no focal lesion seen b.Bilateral GradeI varicocele seen (Soft copy of the report is annexed with this mail for your kind consideration) 5. Testrone Level: 440.90 ng/dl Dear Doctor Sir I am smoker and never drink. Moreover , I never take any kind of drugs and no previous sexual relationship except my wife. Some more information is:- 1. What is your job description? Ans. My job is like a computer operator. 2. Had you ever got any kind of SPORTS INJURIES or ROAD SIDE ACCIDENT? Ans. Yes but since long approximately 15 years ago. in mind. 3. Any history of treatment taken? Ans. So long so I not remember actually. 4. Any pain feeling in testis? Ans. When touches then feel lil bit at right testicle(means where is my right hand there is that testicle) 5. What is your present weight in Kilograms? Ans. 64 KG. 6. What is you present Blood Pressure? Ans. Normally 70-110. 7. Have you ever taken Antibiotics at one time for a period of more than fifteen days? Ans. In last 18 years taken Antibiotics not more than 5 days. This is for your information and your prompt reply in this regard will enable me visit you. Best Regards, Shahbaz Malik (Sialkot) 0000
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012