Semen analysis done. Reports says good sperm count with pus cell. Took antibiotic. Not cured. What's wrong?

hi doc good day! recently i undergone semen analysis report and the result is i have a good sperm count but i have a 35-40hpf of pus and i seek a doctor and give me an antibiotic ZINNAT ( cefuroxime ) for 7 days twice a day. after i completed the taking of the antibiotic, i undergone another semen analysis report but the result is my sperm counts improve and my PUS cells indicates PLENTY? can you pls help me to understand my analysis report tnx a lot! GBU
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012