Semen analysis done. Jelly substance present in semen. Will it create any problem in having a baby?

Hi team, I have got my semen analysis done yesterday and following is the result: Sperm Count: 45 million/mL Motility: 50% (I) 20% (II) 20% (III) 10% (IV) Morphology: Normal: 70%, Abnormal: 30% Viscosity: normal Sperm aggregation: present Please explain the summary of my above result. There are gelly substance present in my semen which is a primary concern for me. I see these substance since 8 years now. Will that create any problem to father a child? Thank you in advance. Chakradhar
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012