Semen analysis, Will this affect the results ?

After abstaining for 5 days to prepare for a semen analyisis I had a nocturnal emission the night before the analysis. Will this affect the results ?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Jan 2011
Hello
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
As per your history - you are abstaining from 5 days and yesterday you had nocturnal emission( night fall)
This may not affect the results as much. The abstinence is for getting good quality semen, and for good study of sperms. If one is azoospermic ( less sperms in semen) this matters.
Have a Healthful Day
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Bhagwan Dass's  Response
Hello..
Welcome to HealthcareMagic..

definately...because 3 days gap is necessry because a required vol, concentration mortality etc is easily find out unless there is very lesschances of correct report...

Thanks..
Dr.Bhagwan dass
  Anonymous's Response
Hi, I'm Italian, I recently received results from my Semen Analysis and these are the results that I received:

VOLUME: 4.00 ml
APPEARANCE: physiological
Liquify: complete in 40 '
VISCOSITY ': normal
PH: 8.2
NEMASPERM NUMBER: 23.400.000
Mobility after 30 ': 88%
Mobility after 2h: 40%
Mobility after 4h: 25%
TYPE OF MOTILITY ': normocinesia (normal)

HYPERTROPHY OF THE HEAD: 2%
Hypotrophy HEAD: 1%
Double forms: 1%
CODA BIFIDA: 2%
Immature: 0
Epithelial cells: RARE
LEUKOCYTE: 0-1 CM
Emaze: 0 p.c.m.

MICROSCOPIC EVALUATION: SPERM PROGRESSIVE MOVEMENT AND EQUIPPED WITH BRIGHT

Spermioculture:
BACTERIA RESEARCH: THERE IS NO DEVELOPMENT
SEARCH fungi: ABSENCE OF CANDIDATES
SEARCH TRICHOMONAS: NEGATIVE

I would like to know if these values you can search for a natural pregnancy, so if semen is a potentially fruitful.
Thank you in advance.
Sincerely